Platform for sharing electric scootersmore
Kiwi Ride is the first and only supplier of platform for sharing electric scooters. This program provides the ability to:
- pay for services and data monitoring;
- start of scooter;
- writing off unsuitable scooters out of the system;
- customers block scooters by android / IOS applications, buy vouchers to use them;
- monitoring of the billing system, GPS, clients mobile application, superchargers, customer database accounting.
Electronic key performance indicatorsmore
E-KPI: Electronic key performance indicators - a comprehensive multi-user information system that provides technological and informational support to the activities of branches, offices and departments of the organization on the basis of a single information space.
E-KPI is an integrated automated business process management system that has its own subsystems, such as:
• Human Resource Management System;
• Document Management System;
• Task Management System;
• Reporting System.
SMART BUS STATION
Bus station management systemmore
SMART BUS STATION
“Smart Bus Station” is a system for automating bus stations, which allows to fully automate the activities of cashiers, dispatchers, department of bus timetables, ticket agents, accounting and bus station management.
“MUHTASHAM” is an informational site that presents information about the activities of two companies: the Muhtasham Media and the Muhtasham Qurilish.
“AirWeb” is a software that provides passengers of Uzbekistan Airways the opportunity to pay for Internet services (Wi-fi) in-flight payment by international bank cards and cards of the National payment system UZCARD.
Center for management of public utilitiesmore
"Center for management of public utilities 1055" is a comprehensive information system consisting of several subsystems:
- Call Information Center;
- Alert system for emergency situations in the city;
- System for receiving and processing applications;
- Coordination and monitoring of the execution of applications.
“QR Pay” is a program that allows consumers to pay for goods from a vending machine using a QR code.
System for electronic processing and obtaining loansmore
“kreditme.uz” is an automated system for electronic processing and obtaining loans, allowing users to choose credit parameters in a loan calculator, obtain comprehensive information on this type of loan using selected parameters and ultimately receive full cash loans when successfully passing scoring in automatic mode without the participation of moderators. The system also includes options for processing and obtaining a loan on bail and without collateral, working with individuals and legal entities, SMS-notification when changing the status of an application, etc.
“MyUzcard” is a system designed for cashless payments in electronic form, which includes a web-version, Android and IOS applications. The user has the ability to pay for services, transfer funds, repay loans, etc. by using these applications.
Electronic trading platformmore
“uzcardtrade.uz” is platform designed to conduct all types of e-commerce, including the participation of legal entities for the purchase or sale of goods (works, services). This software product has the following capabilities:
- Tendering in two directions: shopping and procurement;
- Registration, entering into an agreement, carrying out payment - all these actions are carried out by means of EDS, which is used inside the personal account created for each e-commerce participant.
- Exclusion of use paper media when buying or selling because of the automated formation of an electronic check, electronic invoice, electronic power of attorney.
Information system Open Budget Web Portal of the Republic of Uzbekistanmore
Open Budget portal is a system that provides detailed, topical and accessible information of planning and executing the state budget of Uzbekistan to users and tools for feedback through a single point of access to the Internet.
OFM billing is software designed to: obtain information on the registration of fiscal modules, change in the registration data of the User (User Status, FM status, VAT status, VAT rate) from the State Tax Committee (STC); binding the fiscal module ID to the User; based on the choice of a tariff plan, payment control, making changes at the request of the User; control of payment under the tariff plan, in case of non-payment - changes in the status of the fiscal module and suspension of the response from the Server of the fiscal module; accounting of all transactions made through FM.
«SV-GATE» is a software product designed to connect mobile payment systems to the Interbank Payment System «Uzcard», which can be used to:
• register bank plastic cards (BPC);
• withdrawal of funds from BPC; P2P (transfer from BPC to another BPC);
• BPC lock/unlock;
• reconciliation of transactions performed by BPC;
• BPC balance check;
• conduction/cancellation of a BPC transaction;
• implementation of the monitoring service of payments made from BPC;
• management of BPS (main card? Family card);
• holding (holding by the issuing bank of the amount of the transaction (payment) made on the BPC, pending settlement from the acquirer) of cash on the BPC;
• adding / removing terminal;
• scoring (assessment of the credit cards of the holder, based on data on income and expenses on the card).
This software product is designed to provide additional convenience of making non-cash financial transactions through the creation of virtual cards and conducting transactions with them. The virtual card does not have a corresponding real card.
We want to create something that does more than just look beautiful on a page
- Design for iOS and Android applications
- Website design
- Software version design for operating systems: Windows, Linux
- Data visualization
- Application development for iOS and Android
- Development of programs for the operating system Windows, Linux, Unix
- Website development
- Database management
- Clarifying IP Vulnerability
- Consulting in the field of IT infrastructure and information security
- Independent testing
Pay by Uzcard to Ethernet on Uzbekistan Airways Flights
Now passengers can buy Internet packages during the flight by paying with a card. This service is possible using the program "AirWeb".more
Ministry of Transport of Uzbekistan
"International Food Chain" LLC
JSCB "DAVR BANK"
Ministry of Culture of Uzbekistan
UNDP in Uzbekistan
Hokimiyat of Tashkent city
JSC "Ziraat Bank Uzbekistan"
JSICB "Ipak Yuli"
Ministry of Internal Affairs of Uzbekistan
You can get detailed information about our clients by clicking on the link belowList of clients